This Newsletter includes:
• The latest information on VAST PDI 2019, Dr. John Kowalski, PDI Committee Chair
• "Deeper Learning and the Science Classroom" by Dr. Anne Petersen, VDOE
• "Severe Weather in Virginia??" Chris White
• VAST Art Contest 2019 information, Susan Bardenhagen
• "Donta the Dragonfly Explores the Dominion", Cindy Duncan
• Information and resources, Awards, Mini-Grants, and Professional Development
Don't Miss: Installment two of four from Becky Schnekser, 2017 Donna Sterling Awardee, as she walks you through classroom application of lessons learned during her field expedition to the Boiling River of the Amazon with Andres Ruzo.
Click on the link below to start your download of the Winter 2019 The Science Educator.
Click to Download the Newsletter